Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Cleaning!

It's officially Spring!!! It's time to put away the winter arrangements and decor around my home and begin "spring cleaning". Decluttering and washing brings in new refreshing energy, balance and inspiration. I practice the art of Feng Shui when I am redecorating my home and office spaces. Feng Shui is an ancient and wise approach to the way our environment affects us. The way we feel and the way we act is greatly affected the environment which surrounds us.


After studying Feng Shui at the Natural Health College in Ottawa and under William Spear and Karen Kingston in 1998, this art practice has really inspired me on a daily basis. Flowers are a big part in achieving positive energy, balance and inspiration!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MyFlowerChannel


I am sharing a video link I found the other day that you may enjoy .... come in and ask me how you may apply Feng Shui into your environment. You can find us in the Manotick Mews shopping center or check out our website www.manotickflorists.com - bring in some of that March Irish luck! 613-692-2541

Happy Spring everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment